A practice that explores Hindu mythology and introduces us to the goddess of the week, Sita. You need at least two blocks, a bolster and a blanket. I talk about ways to substitute props in the beginning. This is also a great class to take in bed!
Class Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4HcOJ7askhUFrwsSMphw6K?si=YoFrdmmrTyqun6qrPLumuQ&dl_branch=1
Sita journal prompts
- What are all the situations you've cried over recently? How was your ocean of tears made?
- What are you devoted and true to?
What do you long to devote more of yourself to?
- In what ways do you try to live up to someone else's expectation of purity?
How do you want to redefine purity in your life?
How have you tried to prove yourself pure enough?
- What have you endured through your life so far? Recognize the power you embodied to make it through.
- What do you willingly submit or surrender to?
-Sita's story depicts the suffering done to the feminine (past, present + future) is there any way you can relate to her story?
If so, how can you keep love at your core instead of bitterness?