Let's dive into Saraswati's origin as well as a myth related to her name translation "the flowing one." We do a small breathing meditation before letting our minds wonder in an attempt to embrace our innate creative energy that is often stifled by external voices. You need two blocks, a bolster and a strap for this class.
Saraswati Journal Prompts
- Today (or in the past week) how have you used the gifts of speech?
- When your words were infused with love, authenticity, wisdom, etc.
How did it make you feel?
- When have you blocked Saraswati's energy or used language in a way that diminished it's divine nature? (ex. not speaking up for someone, gossiping, judging, self deprecating, whining,
with holding your feelings and expecting someone to read your mind, being unclear, etc.)
- How can you change your speech to elevate it? How would you like to refine you speech?
- Is there anywhere in your life you are craving creativity?