Get introduced to Kali in this restorative practice that works with third chakra energy balancing. She embodies righteous anger, liberation through death and destruction, radical changes in structure and power, wildness and fierce love. While she is bold, fierce and battles demons she teaches you not to fear her. You'll need two blocks, a blanket and a bolster.
Kali Journal Prompts
- What makes you feel wild? Think of the wild that feels powerful + free but also the wild that is unexpected and intimidating.
- When you witness an eruption or outburst how can you
remember the fierce love that invokes it?
- Where do you feel limited, boxed in, or held back? What aspects of yourself have been repressed?
- Are there any parts of your life that need to be shaken
up and disturbed?
- What would that make room for?